People Development Initiatives | Culture
Leap is a 11 month Post Graduate Program in Leadership and Management offered to colleagues to help them build skills and attitude necessary for bigger roles & responsibilities. Participants will receive Certificate from UPES upon successful completion of the program.
Leap is a 11-month program with 12 modules and a minimum of 450 hours of learning. Leap has a combination of face to face and online learning including certification from Coursera.
- Developing Gen Next leaders
- Giving opportunity to high potential young leaders to take center stage
- Creating a strong pipeline of leaders to take more responsibilities
- Belief in the power of opportunity & conviction in our people
Who is Eligible?
- Employees working at either GGS and associated companies/partner institution
- 40 years old or below
- Spent more than 1 year with the organization
- Minimum Requirement â€“ Undergraduate Degree
To be a part of this program, employees need to fill in the application form. After the application is received, employee will undergo the following process of assessment:
Written test â€“ The test will assess Reasoning Skills, Basic Mathematics and English comprehension. Panel Interview â€“ Basis clearing the written test, shortlisted candidates will undergo a panel interview for final selection.
Different modes of Learning in Leap
Within the course participants will be exposed to different pedagogical styles such as:
- Wisdom from movies: 12 movies, once every month followed by discussion.
- Socratic dialogues: Classroom discussions which start with deep fundamental questions such as â€œWhy should anyone be led by me.â€
- CEO Masterclass : Learning from the master himself.
- Learning leadership from Giants : From Plato to Elon Musk to Kapil dev to Rabindranath Tagore.
- Leadership from Sports: what can sports teach us about project management and leadership
- Coursera certifications from marquee names like â€œIntroduction to Statisticsâ€ by Stanford university.
- Role change Internships: Internship with a different department in the family institutions.
- Group capstone Project: a group of participants will work on an organisational challenge for instance how do we drive digital transformation, or improve enrolments to registration ratios etc.
- Exponential technologies such as: Introduction to AI, Future of work in the age of machine learning.